- Provide advice & assistance to elderly & disabled homeowners & private rented sector tenants to have their homes repaired, improved or adapted.
- Carry out home visits, and give impartial & confidential advice.
- Arrange inspections & estimates.
- Co-ordinate consultants/architects as required.
- Provide advice and assistance on funding options including local authority grants for repairs, improvements or adaptations.
- Arrange for works to be carried out & remain in contact throughout, providing support to clients throughout the process of building repairs/alterations.
- Signpost clients to other agencies if necessary, Advocacy in providing choices to clients in relation to re-housing options and other services such as social work.
For advice on any adaptation works or repairs that you need call us on 01389 734188, and we can discuss your requirements over the phone or we can arrange a visit to discuss the proposed works.
Types of Disabled Adaptations carried out: Installation of level access showers, Installation of ceiling track hoists etc., installation of ramps and other access adaptations, extensions to existing properties.